Tampa Bay Tech Awards
Join us for the 18th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards on the evening of Nov. 12th at Armature Works.
It’s 18 finalists. 7 award categories. It’s no ballgowns or suits… So many drum rolls… and,
1 unforgettable evening.
We’ve been holding our awards show for years, this year will be our 18th, and while a lot has changed over nearly two decades, what has not changed is our commitment to honor those in the Tampa Bay tech community who are creating impact and driving change.
The 18th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards show isn’t just an opportunity to recognize our community’s rising stars, unsung heroes, and fearless leaders…. it’s an opportunity for all of us to enjoy each other’s company, celebrate a hard year’s work, and gain inspiration from each other’s achievements.
So join us! Register yourself, and your team!
Let’s raise a glass, and celebrate together! We all deserve it.
Let’s meet the finalists!
Tech Leader of the Year:
- Avani Desai, CEO, Schellman & Co.
- Charlotte Baker, CEO/Founder, Digital Hands
- Elias Torres, CTO/co-Founder, Drift
Tech Company of the Year:
- Digital Hands
Emerging Tech Leader of the Year:
- Brandon Redding, Salesforce & Jide Sofowora, Jabil
- Judah Longgrear, Nickelytics
- Saxon Baum, Florida Funders
Tech Project of the Year:
Emerging Tech Company of the Year:
Bridge Builder of the Year:
- Bobby Ceklic, New Horizons Tampa Bay
- Erica Woods, Tech4Good/Apex Systems
- Jesus Vidaurri, U.S. Digital Service