Tampa Bay Wave is proud to announce the new CyberTech|X Advisory Council, made up of cybersecurity experts from Wave’s Mentor Network, as well as representatives from the program’s funding partners and other strategic partners from around Tampa Bay.
Formed with the vision of establishing Tampa Bay’s reputation as a nationally-recognized hub for cybersecurity talent and innovation, the new cybersecurity inaugural cohort comprises fifteen promising cybersecurity technology companies from across the United States and United Kingdom.
CyberTech|X Accelerator companies will have unprecedented access to advisory council members to receive feedback and mentoring, as well as strategic introductions from within the council members’ own personal networks.
This advisory council is the first of its kind for Wave and includes a notable list of Tampa area cybersecurity experts:
Connect with Council Members on LinkedIn:
- Petar Besalev, SVP Cybersecurity and Privacy Services, A-LIGN
- Erich Kron, Cybersecurity Expert and Evangelist, KnowBe4
- Scott Margolis, Managing Director, Data Privacy & Protection; RegTech, Ernst & Young
- Christopher Rogers, Chief Security Officer and Deputy CIO, SYKES Enterprises
- Asim Murad, SVP, Technology Partnership & Business Development, Bank of America
- Kishen Sridharan, Cybersecurity Partnership and Outreach Executive, Office of the CISO, Raymond James
- Jed Young, Vice President & CISO, Jabil
- Vince Rocca, CIO, Digital Hands
- Lee Gray, Brigadier General (Retired), U.S. Army
- Ernest Ferraresso, Associate Director, Cyber Florida
The post Wave Announces Inaugural CyberTech|X Advisory Council appeared first on Tampa Bay Wave.