Openings - 1 (immediate)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a System Administrator/Network Administrator( IT Generalist) to maintain, upgrade and manage our customer's software, hardware, and networks. A strong understanding of the technology used to operate different types of small to medium sizes businesses. Must have the ability to transition from one software/hardware quickly between each customer. Your goal will be to ensure that our customer's I.T. infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Resolve routine helpdesk calls along with other technicians while delivering a WOW customer experience.
- Ability to operate without direct supervision to include project work offsite
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Expert level proficiency in Windows servers and desktop operating systems
- Expert level proficiency in all Windows server roles and features (AD DS, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Hyper V, etc.)
- Expert level proficiency in the Microsoft 365 application suite
- Moderate to expert level proficiency in data and email migrations to Microsoft/Office 365.
- Expert level proficiency in troubleshooting minor to complex issues with server and desktop operating systems
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to industry standards and/or customer requirements
- Able to resolve critical server issues during nights and weekends if needed
- Ensure information and cybersecurity utilizing access controls, firewalls, AV, etc.
- Upgrade hardware and software with models and new releases
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal knowledge base with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- 5 + years experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- 5 + years of experience with databases, network hardware and configuration, and routine systems maintenance
- 5 + years of experience with hardware/software security (firewalls, IDS, IPS) and data backup/disaster recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Powershell
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- CompTIA Network + and Security + or CCNA and CCNP
- MCP or MCSE'
'Work Location: Tampa Florida (must live within 20 miles of New Tampa Area or willing to relocate)
- $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33647: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- IT: 5 years (Required)
- Office 365: 3 years (Preferred)
- Home-based and local travel to clients as needed in Central Florida