DocuPhase and our employees are driven by innovation, solving problems and creating a better workplace for our customers. Our mission is to partner with our clients, delivering innovative solutions that automate and simplify their workplace with unmatched customer service. And, of critical importance, we value all of our team members in order to create an environment of trust, encouraged growth, collaboration, contribution, and rising to the challenge.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to support key business to business applications within Business Process Automation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA Products). The ideal candidate will bring experience working with both internal and external facing applications in a full stack development capacity.
As a Software Engineer, you will...
- Moderate involvement in the design of critical software components, systems, and features
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Create and maintain documentation and specifications
- Write unit, integration, and other relevant tests
- Manage deliverables and deadlines in an agile setting
- Mentor and train other team members on design principles, and coding best practices
- Interact and coordinate deliverables with other technical groups in the organization
- Strong knowledge of .NET/C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server.
- Experience developing API and working with Message Queues.
- Experience working with data integration platforms (webhooks, zapier, tray.io, etc)
- 5+ years of software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages
- Experience with code versioning in a continuous integration/deployment setting
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience with AWS cloud services and development is preferred, but not required
- Experience working on SaaS applications
- Familiarity with the entire web stack
- Working experience with ServiceStack preferred
- Experience working with IIS web gardens and web farms and scaling applications
- Experience with localization and accessibility
- Experience working on large scale enterprise B2B systems
- Experience with cloud development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or related work experience
- AWS Certification
- Microsoft Certification
What We Offer You…
- Competitive salary
- 100% individual Healthcare insurance provided.
- Dental and vision insurance options available.
- Long-term disability (company paid)
- 15 days of PTO + 7 paid holidays
- An environment and challenges that make you excited to come to work each day
- Company-sponsored events
Job Type: Full-time