- The Patient Experience Analyst will develop analytic strategies to assess and trend the quality of the patient experience at the Moffitt Cancer Center.
- This will include performing advanced data analysis of patient satisfaction data using statistical and data management software, and planning and designing reports and dashboards that provide enterprise leaders with key data to measure and improve the patient experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have experience with advanced data analysis, modeling, report development, quality assurance and/or business analysis, documentation management, research statistics, or data quality
- The candidate will be proficient in one of the following software programs: SQL, SAS, R, Python, VBA or other related software
- The ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare data
- Use statistical or data management software to analyze data, recommend new metrics and areas of focus, and use that information to tell a meaningful story
- Ensures data integrity by conducting quality assurance audits at regular intervals
- Provides expertise in the development, design and maintenance for analytic business needs
- Identifies data issues and troubleshoots with internal and external customers to conduct a root cause analysis and resolve the issues
- Combines data into well-organized and formatted reports which are easy for users to understand and focuses attention on key information.
- Assists in the planning and design of reporting projects
- Creates, manages and maintains database records and dashboards
- Plans and promotes report automation and self-service dashboard solutions
- Attends patient satisfaction discussions to clarify data needs and assists users in understanding data
- Trains team members and leaders on patient experience data reports, databases and other tools
- Responsible for pulling data from multiple sources related to patient satisfaction on a both recurring and ad hoc basis to meet the needs of the institution
- Summarizes findings in written reports and presentations (PowerPoints, posters, etc)
- Assists in presenting advanced data analyses findings to diverse audiences, where needed, and is able to answer questions and defend methodologies used, results and recommendations
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – field of study: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Bioinformatics, Data Science, Information Systems, Biostatistics, Epidemiology or other related fields.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience with advanced data analysis, modeling, report development, quality assurance and/or business analysis, documentation management, research statistics, or data quality.
- **Master's degree with five (5) years of relevant advanced data and/or business analysis experience may be considered "in lieu of" a Bachelor's degree and seven (7) years of advanced data and business analysis experience listed above.
- Experience must include understanding and developing sound methodologies used for data analysis and reporting, and proficiency in at least one of the following software: SQL, SAS, R, Python, VBA or other related software
- Experience with common Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools, advanced knowledge of Excel, demonstrated experience with report/dashboard design and visualization techniques.
- Strong mathematical background with advanced knowledge in statistical modeling and demonstrated experience in presenting findings and interpreting analyses.