RealTruck, a Truck Hero company, specializes in truck and Jeep® accessories. We are a well-established, privately held, company that is transforming itself into a leading-edge technology company seeking to disrupt the automotive aftermarket e-commerce space. We have offices in Florida, North Dakota, Indiana and Missouri.
Our mission is to revolutionize the truck accessory industry by focusing on innovation, inspiration and unmatched service. We provide an immersive and engaging experience for truck enthusiasts with expert advice and comprehensive information on every product we sell.
The Manager, Ecommerce Inventory & In-stock is the owner of key programs and initiatives to drive our ability to match selection we tell customers is online with what they’ll ultimately receive. In this role, you will own cross-functional program leadership and results for key business metrics such as in-stock rate and inventory heath. The Manager, Ecommerce Inventory & In-stock leads a team responsible for improving our in-stock position for selection sold online and building the right integrations, tools and processes to support our optimal inventory-related customer experience. You will report to the VP of Merchandising and will be supported by a team of 1-2 Team Members.
We are looking for a proven servant leader who obsesses over customers, earns trust with stakeholders, dives deep into business metrics and processes, and consistently delivers results. You must be able to build strong relationships and deliver results through partner teams, including our parent company Truck Hero’s business, operations and technical teams.
- Responsible for ecommerce inventory and in-stock related programs
- Leads programs, projects and cross-functional initiatives to ensure we are offering customers realistic insight into what they’ll receive when they place an order online
- Recommends and builds business cases to support new ecommerce in-stock and inventory strategies
- Partners with operations, merchant, technology and supply chain teams to identify new opportunities to improve ecommerce in-stock and inventory customer experience; leads cross-functional programs to drive execution against new initiatives
- Develops key performance metrics, goals and reporting expectations for ecommerce in-stock and inventory to measure team success and identify opportunities; regularly crafts reports and updates to be distributed to senior leadership
- Delegate team objectives, duties, set priorities and project deadlines. Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Supports team activity to ensure deliverables remain high quality, on time and on schedule
- Leads roadmap planning and business requirements for ecommerce inventory and in-stock related technical initiatives; ensures relevant projects are appropriately integrated into partner team roadmaps
- Hires and develops a high-performing, diverse team who will both run the business day-to-day and invent and simplify the way we run it
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution in business, operations, finance, supply chain management, or a related field required;
- Minimum six (6) to eight (8) years of related experience required.
- Minimum three (3) years to five (5) years supervisory eperience or leading projects required;
- Minimum three (3) + years working in an E-Commerce environment preferred.
- Minimum three (3) + years of experience using and analyzing data from an ERP solution like Netsuite, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in financials and budget management
- Proven strategic capabilities with ability to identify opportunities, develop relevant business cases, and gain leadership support/buy-in
- A strong leader capable of hiring, developing, coaching, managing, and motivating a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced analytical skills with a knack for interpreting trends and data and making informed projections/assertions
- Knowledgeable of digital e-commerce technology architecture and implementation
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, and balance a portfolio of programs
- Ability to influence change in a decentralized work environment
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact strategic and tactical initiatives
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Excellent writing skills
- Some Travel Required