reacHIRE is proud to partner for a for a 12-month return-to-work program starting in Fall 2021 designed for IT Project Managers/Business Analysts who are returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. This is an on-site opportunity. Applicants would be expected to relocate to the Tampa, FL area once return-to-office plans are finalized.
Please note candidates who have worked in part-time roles or have done independent contracting will be considered for this opportunity. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We provide a one-week intensive onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
Note that some of the responsibilities and areas of expertise listed below represent performance expectations to be met or skills to be gained by the end of the 12-month program. The reacHIRE Return-to-Work Program is designed to help candidates on-ramp and upskill. We encourage all candidates with applicable prior experience to apply!
- Manage technical components of moderately complex IT projects.
- Coordinate activities of the project team, identify necessary resources and develop schedules to meet completion deadlines.
- Verify team adherence to control and risk implementations as well as standards and process changes.
- Identify scope and impact of project risks and issues; raise and resolve issues.
- Apply good understanding of concepts and procedures within own IT project leadership area to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impact the IT project leadership area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influence resource planning.
- Persuade and influence others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
- Capability to grow into a role to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Develop into a SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- 2+ years experience in an IT project leadership role with commensurate people management experience
- Strong SQL knowledge with minimum of 3+ years of hands on experience; ability to run analysis and complex SQLs against large sets of data is a must
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills – ability to clearly articulate key concepts and requirements with key stakeholders
- Experience managing the full project cycle for complex business deliverables – including translating client logic into functional requirements, writing FRDs/BRDs, working with the technology teams to ensure accurate implementation, and partner with business for user acceptance testing and production go live
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience