The Help Desk Analyst I provides Tier 1 technical phone support and customer service for all Moffitt end-users and affiliated parties, including but not limited to, internal Moffitt administrative, clinical, and research employees, and external parties accessing the Moffitt Patient Portal.
This position requires technical competency related to supporting multiple enterprise operating systems, hardware platforms, and software.
- The duties of the Helpdesk Analyst I may extend beyond routine troubleshooting to include hardware/software installation, repair, relocation, maintenance, and support.
- The Help Desk Analyst I also assists, as necessary, with pc builds, reviewing software needs and processing other Information Technology ("I.T.") service requests.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a help desk/call center environment.
- The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and MCSE, Experience with Active Directory or related technology.
- Resolves customer technical issues via phone or remote tools.
- Processes user-generated I.T. service requests.
- Assists in the creation of internal I.T. knowledge base reference material.
- Ensures proper escalations and follows through for critical situations.
- Provides excellent customer service to end-users.
Credentials and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of help desk support experience, preferably in a high volume technical, customer service or healthcare environment.
- High School Degree required.
Verifiable experience with the following technologies:
- Windows OS, MAC OS.
- Hardware device imaging and deployment.
- Enterprise ticketing software.
- Client/server enterprise infrastructure.
- Desktop applications.
- VOIP technology.
- General distributed hardware and peripherals.
- VPN / remote connectivity, and remote user support.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of hardware and architecture.
- Experience with healthcare applications.
- Familiarity with industry best practices.