Director, Information Technology E-commerce
The modern-day workplace has fluid boundaries with evolving needs that combine workplace flexibility, productivity, and security. The Director of IT at RealTruck is the driving force that listens to the needs of the enterprise to empower us to do our best work through software and hardware solutions.
The Director, IT reports to the Vice President of Ecommerce Operations. As a key leader you will organize and manage a multi-year IT roadmap to meet the evolving needs of our business while staying on schedule and under budget. You must be highly organized, possess technical know-how and a service first leadership style.
Key Leadership Role
- Set a long-term vision that ensures all of IT are service focused, innovative problem solvers and a trusted resource that supports the business
- Define and measure success through clearly defined KPIs that give insight into the health of our operation
- Proactively identify areas of continual improvement to increase the effectiveness of service delivery, reliability, and efficiency of IT operations through automation
- Partner with our corporate IT leadership team to recommend and follow established best practices and be the voice of the business
Key Contributions to Meet Business Objections
- Define and measure variance against a yearly IT budget
- Organize, lead, and manage key IT projects from inception to completion
- Communicate IT initiative status to various audiences across the organization
- Research and vet new software/solution providers
- Manage vendor relationships for SAAS providers, ISPs, hardware support and software procurement
- Support ongoing contract management diligence processes for all departments
- Support and improve ongoing CCPA compliance processes
- Support both internal and external audit processes
- Maintain PCI compliance requirements as the organization grows and technology changes
- Support ongoing improvement of our security processes and solutions
- Manage and improve IT policies, procedures, and standards
A Leader of People
- Ability to mentor and coach reports with emotional intelligence while holding the team, and themselves accountable
- Oversee the IT team including System Engineers, Security personnel and IT Management using strength-based and service-based leadership styles
What You’ll Bring to The Role
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of IT experience with hands on experience managing large IT projects
- 5+ years of experience leading an IT department
- Ability to communicate abstract concepts to a broad audience in terms that are approachable
- Experience in Information Security with working knowledge of Cyber Security concepts
- Hands-on experience managing a PCI compliant IT operation
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong background in managing Microsoft based solutions including OS software and Office products
- Strong background in networking
- Linux experience a plus
- AWS management experience a plus