Cloud Systems Administrator
- The Cloud Administrator is responsible for configuring and managing the instances of the cloud infrastructure services and the multiple cloud providers, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. The individual also leads, oversees and maintains, multiuser computing environment as per the requirements of the Center.
- The cloud administrator will have to develop, configure, implement and manage the systems that comprise the underlying cloud platform. The professional assists in setting up public or private cloud systems balancing the workloads and deploying them in an automated way. The administrator will also be responsible for continued future expansion of multi-cloud opportunities that best fit the Center's direction. The individual should monitor and alter the systems as per the prescribed methodology.
- Collaborate to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development life-cycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree** - IS, Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar
- a Master's degree and two (2) years of experience executing and supporting IT cloud solutions may be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree and four (4) years of technology experience listed above
- Minimum of four (4) years proficiency in a technical support role of systems, and data center operations with minimum of two (2) years of experience executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Master’s degree
- Experience in GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Working in an environment where HIPAA compliance is in use. Logical problem solving skills with the ability to follow documented instructions and guidelines. Experience in a healthcare setting preferred, specifically a hospital or hospital system, preferably in a 24x7 environment.