The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as well as provides advanced knowledge in problem determination, evaluation, and resolution.
- Determines and identifies business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and other users.
- Maintains production systems to ensure reliable performance, appropriate change management and security.
- Provides functional and technical guidance to assigned personnel on a project-by-project basis.
- Provides advanced expertise and product knowledge to install, configure, and support application systems.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied systems software.
- Assists in documenting systems policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Codes and modifies software modules.
- Performs detailed test scenarios to minimize negative impact on clients.
- Assists in developing end use training sessions.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or healthcare related field required
- “in lieu of” a Bachelor’s degree an additional 4 years work experience in Healthcare IT may be considered
- Five (5) years’ experience in information systems development, implementation , and support required
- Cerner build and CCL experience required
- Demonstrated verbal, written, listening and analytical skills
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, and website navigation