The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as well as provides advanced knowledge in problem determination, evaluation, and resolution.
- Determines and identifies business and clinical issues through interaction with customers.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied systems software.
- Provides functional and technical guidance to assigned personnel on a project-by-project basis
- Maintains production systems to ensure reliable performance, appropriate change management & security.
- Assists in documenting systems policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Assist as needed in the evaluation of upcoming solutions.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree* in Computer Science, Healthcare, and/or related IT field.
- OR - *High School diploma with an additional four (4) years of experience in systems development, implementation and support plus the five (5) years (for a total of 9 years) experience may be considered "in lieu" of a Bachelor's degree.
- Five (5) years of information system development, implementation, and support.
- Cerner build and application maintenance experience
Experience in the CareAware suite of products (MDI, Ibus, CCE & DA, Capacity Management exp. ) & SurgiNet experience.
Demonstrated verbal, written, listening and analytical skills. Working proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access & website navigation. Demonstrated sound analytical skills in the evaluation of client needs.