Non-Profits Driving Equality
We hosted a discussion with several of our community partners who are all working to end inequality and bridge the opportunity divide here in Tampa Bay and beyond.
Women In Tech Series
If you missed it, here is the replay of our very first Women In Tech Series events this year featuring leadership learnings from three top leaders from Accenture, Avanade and Microsoft!
“Navigating the New Normal” Webinar
As we begin reopening the region, questions abound regarding office spaces, remote teams, productivity and the role technology plays in the center of it all. This virtual poweredUP webinar lets you hear from Tampa Bay’s top leadership on how we will all “Navigate the New Normal.”
Virtual Event – TDD with Molecule / Docker / Ansible
August 12th @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Molecule is a project that provides support to run multiple instances using different provides like Vagrant (Virtualbox, VMware), Docker, Cloud Instances and others; also with great test frameworks mostly for IT such Testinfra or Inspec as well as lint tools to validate the quality syntax of the roles.
Using this project, I will be talking about:
1. What are the requirement to get molecule working in a development environment?
2. Brief description on molecule structure and its integration with Ansible, Docker and Testinfra.
3. How to encourage Dev-Ops to create new ansible roles with a TDD mindset ?
4. Doing a demo of molecule commands and role creation from scratch.
5. All questions and interruptions are more than welcome to create a more interactive presentation and social environment rather than just a single-present-voice-with-accent.
Roberto Cardenas, Bachelor in Computer Sciences in 2009 and came from a Developer background with C++, C#, Java, Python, and Ruby. Started the DevOps career path in 2013 working Ansible, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Powershell, BDD/TDD mindset with Cucumber Java, and Ruby.
Love any automation challenge with any tool in any environment. In my free time, I do sky diving, scuba diving, or any adventure with my family.