Tampa Bay Tech Membership represents...
2+ million total employees
$500+ billion annual revenues
$2+ trillion market capitalization
Established in 2000, Tampa Bay Tech (formerly known as the Tampa Bay Technology Forum) is Florida's largest technology council.
Tampa Bay Tech has three strategic initiatives: Workforce, Marketing & Community. In addition, Tampa Bay Tech produces two flagship events every year: the poweredUP Tampa Bay Tech Festival and the Tampa Bay Tech Awards. In addition, Tampa Bay Tech organizes hundreds of interest-level gatherings per year in conjunction with our Board of Directors, Tech Executive Council, Tampa Bay Tech Software CEOs, Emerging Tech Leaders of Tampa Bay, RNG Tampa Bay, Meetup cooperative and community partners.
Mission: Empower Florida’s largest tech hub by collaborating with Tampa Bay’s largest and fastest-growing tech companies and their value-chain partners.
Vision: Tampa Bay is recognized globally as a leading tech hub.
- Leadership: We are visionary, progressive and forward-thinking.
- Collaboration: We are inclusive, open and relationship-focused.
- Storytelling: We are hard-working, actively engaged and fanatical about tech.
- We, together, made the second poweredUP Tampa Bay Tech Festival an even larger and more exciting event than last year, with 35 speakers and over 1,200 registered attendees.
- We, together, celebrated our 15th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards, honoring the best our community has to offer, including bestowing our 125th award, for Community Leadership and Dedication, to Tom Wallace with Florida Funders.
- We, together, produced, partnered on and/or sponsored over 780 total tech events, reaching 20,000+ attendees, and providing more than $175,000 in sponsorship to our regions students, startups and you, our members (promoted, in large part through the nation's first, regional Meetup cooperative). We, together, also launched peer groups for the region's Software Founder/CEOs and Emerging Tech Leaders.
- We, together, shared in excess of 6,000 pieces our members' content to more than 1.5 million sets of eyeballs, including through and with our newest media partner: St. Pete Catalyst.
- We, together, supported $5.9 million in regional technology workforce grant programs, hundreds of technology workers impacted by layoffs, 30+ H1B applications, dozens of academic advisory boards and the newly re-launched RNG Tampa Bay (for the region's in-house, corporate recruiters).
Peak 10 + ViaWest is now Flexential. There's a word for harnessing the power of human potential to create flexible solutions: Flexential, the power of people.
AgileThought is a full-service custom software consulting firm, staffed by the absolute best professionals in the business.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company providing a range of strategy, consulting, digital, technology & operations services and solutions.
CCG offers business data and analytics solutions so you can make decisions for your business and lead with confidence.
The Florida High Tech Corridor
The Florida High Tech Corridor is a technology rich region spanning 23 counties across the state, connected by three research universities: UCF, USF and UF.
Visit The Florida High Tech Corridor
Jabil is your trusted innovation, engineering manufacturing & supply chain partner..
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banking institutions in the United States , with operations worldwide.
Visit JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Build more meaningful and lasting relationships and connect with your customers across sales, customer service, marketing, communities, apps, analytics, and more using our Customer Success Platform.
Vology is a Managed IT Services Provider located in Tampa, Florida; specializing in IT Hardware, Field Services, and Managed IT Services.
Chair: Kimberly Anstett, CIO, Nielsen
Vice Chair: Jason Warnke, Global Social Enterprise Lead - CIO Organization at Accenture, Accenture
Treasurer: Travis Milks, Partner, Stonehenge Growth Equity Partners
Secretary: Joe Southron, Partner, Four Rivers Law
Immediate Past Chair: Jeff Alagood, President, AgileThought
Senton Pojani, AVP, AON
Jeremy Wilson, CIO, UMA
John Shedd, CIO, Arbitration Forums
Brad Silverman, Technical Program Manager, PwC
Virginia Lee, M&A Technology Lead, Nielsen
Joanne Persinger, Senior Vice President, Information Technology, Americas Region, Tech Data
Craig Hoss, CTO, GSP Companies
John Kuemmel, CIO, IRONMAN
Adam Kreuger, PSCU
Ande Johnson, Jabil
Angelo E. Thalassinidis, South University
Brian Rimes, CCG
Bruce Philipoom, Raymond James
Candace Cavan, Salesforce
Chase Stockon, Panther International
Cheryl Kleiman, Flexential
Chris Barker, Gerdau
Chris Cate, Valpak
Chris Karlo, Mercury New Media
Chris Paul, Melitta
Dave Massey, Bealls
Ennis Alverez, Rooms To Go
Ed Schons, Florida High Tech Corridor
Gina Leigh Volmuth, Praxsys Group
James Stewart, St. Petersburg College
Jean Marc Perry, Bisk Education
John Bush, PwC
Katharine Kennedy, Microsoft
Kevin Aspergen, Florida Poly
Kevin Davis, KForce
Kris Katelman, Hays
Larry Whiteside, Greenway
Lori Diaz, Nutanix
Lynne Craver, Empath Health
Mathew Thomas, Malwarebytes
Matthew Mullarkey, University of South Florida
Pete Slade, KineticFuse
Raymond Correa, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Regina Marrow, EY
Robert Hill, Check Point Software Technologies
Sable Davis, Forsythe
Saxon Baum, Florida Funders
Scott Caschette, Vology
Stanley Curtis, Pilgrim
Stephanie Davis, Catalina
Tammy Ferrante, Keiser University
Tanya Fickett, New York Life
Valerie McDevitt, University of South Florida